Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank invites you to be a proud owner of your own home and offers easy Housing Loan with a number of conveniences to suit your budget.The Home Loans offering from Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank essentially provides for finance in relation to the purchase/construction of a new house, Extension & Renovation of house financing of an old house, purchase of a plot.
• Wide range of requirements addresssed.
• Ready-for-occupation property.
• Under-construction property.
• You can avail upto Rs.50 lacs for buying/constructing your dream house.
• Flexible 20 years loan repayment period.
Auto Finance / Car Loan
In today's fast paced world, a vehicle is but a necessity. Yet other expenses and plans in life take priority and the dream of owning a car takes a back seat. Whether as a comfortable and dependable means of transport or as a status symbol in society, we believe you deserve ownership of a vehicle.
• Loan facility is available for Agriculturist and Non-agriculturist customers.
• Loans available up to Rs 15 Lakhs for any new car make/model.
• Loans can be availed upto Rs. 3 lacs for second hand car.
• Repayment period as long as 7 years ( 84 EMIs) (For agriculturists - in half yearly instalments).
• Low interest rates.
Education is the most important investment one makes in life.
Higher studies and specialisation in certain fields call for additional financial support from time to time Whether you are planning of your child, pursuing a graduate or post-graduate degree, the Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank Education Loans, can help finance your ambitions and goals.
Implementation of Central Interest Subsidy Scheme for economically weaker section, students having annual income upto Rs. 4.50 Lac from academic session 2009-10
• For students in India - maximum Rs.10.00 Lacs.
• For students abroad - maximum Rs.20.00 Lacs.
Loan To Salaried Persons
Whether it's a microwave oven, a refrigerator or a home theatre system, consumer durables have constantly been improving our lifestyle and adding convenience to our daily routines. Whatever your specific requirement and budget, Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank loan to salaried persons enables to enrich your life and provide for a better lifestyle.
• Loans tailor-made for consumer durables that specifically meet the requirement of the salaried persons.
• Avail of up to Rs 3.00 Lakh for any kind of product.
• All the salaried persons of Govt. / Semi-govt. or reputed organisation, can apply for this loan.
• Finance for a maximum of Rs. 3.0 Lakh (or twelve times of the monthly salary/income, whichever is less) can be availed of through the loan.
• The loan amount can be repaid within 36 to 60 months from the date of disbursement of loan.
The marriage of your daughter / son or loving sister / brother is usually one that you want to celebrate with pride and joy. When it is the most important day of her/his life, and yours, you want to give her/him the best memories of the day to cherish, You want to make sure that all arrangements are made well in advance and every comfort meticulously provided for.
The Marriage Loan from Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank is the ideal way to provide for such occasions.
• The Baroda Marriage Loan gives you the freedom of a personal loan, as high as Rs. 2 Lakhs.
• Ease of repayment in 60- EMIs,(Equated Monthly Instalments).
Other Loans Provided:
|Kisan Credit Card (KCC)||Farm Machanisation|
|Purchase of Old Tractors||Deep Boring Scheme|
|Land Purchase Scheme||Dairy Development|
|Goattery/Sheep Breeding||Pisci culture|
|Poultry||Vermi Compost (Kisan Khad Yojna)|
|Two Wheeler Scheme for Farmers||Krishak Awas Rin Yojna|
|Agriclinics & Agri.business centre (ACABS)||Self Help Groups|
|Krishi Samagri Vyavsayi Yojna||KVIC – Margin Money Scheme|
|Mukhyamantri Gramodyog Yojna||Small Road & Transport Operator|
|Saral Vyapar Yojna||Loans to Self Employed & Professionals|
|Swarozgar Credit Card (SCC)||Two Wheeler Scheme (NFS)|
|Consumer Loans to Salaried Persons||Marriage Loan|
|Loans to Pensioners||Education Loan Scheme|
|Home Loan Scheme||Rasoi Gas Muskan Rin Yojna|
|LABOD||GCC (General Credit Card)|
|Loan Against Govt. Securities such as NSC/ KVP||Property Loan|
|Horticulture/ Plantation||Loans to MSME|